Welcome To South Beach Missions A Christian Church On A Mission
South Beach Missions is here to help you in establishing a Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Humanitarian or a home church.
There are a variety of ways to form a church humanitarian organization. South Beach Missions believes that establishing churches Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations is the best route for churches interested in protecting their freedoms. Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations have a few key benefits that 501c3 churches do not enjoy.]For a Church To Have True Freedom Of Speech In This Day and Age They Must Be a Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations not a 501(c)(3) Which Are Not Exempt. Get Started Today!
- Serve god by creating a Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations
- An Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations is established by Oregon State and is tax exempt allowing churches to stretch donations further
- An Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations is protected by the constitution of the United States and Oregon state law
- An Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations offers more freedom of speech, your church should be able to spread the word of god without fear
- An Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Organizations is a vehicle that can be used to hold property and protect the property from liens, levies, seizures and confiscation from events arising as a result of your personal actions. This includes all property and/or assets, including homes.
We help people form churches for the purpose of spreading the word of god. We do not condone tax avoidance in any way.
Being tax exempt as a 508 NPRO does free churches up to handle donations easier and make every penny go a lot further when it comes to the amount of good the church can do.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Start A Church, Start Giving Back, Start Today!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”padding-2-percent” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Contact Us Today![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
[iphorm id=”1″ name=”frontpage”] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″]
“Churches and religious organizations may be legally organized in a variety of ways under state law, including as unincorporated associations, nonprofit corporations, corporations sole and charitable trusts.”Willie F. Peterson