South Beach Missions is here to help you in establishing a Religious Non-Profit Humanitarian Organization (508) or a home church.
There are a variety of ways to form a church humanitarian organization. South Beach Missions believes that establishing churches as 508 Religious Non Profit Organizations is the best route for churches interested in protecting their freedoms. 508 churches have a few key benefits that 501c3 churches do not enjoy.
For a Church To Have True Freedom Of Speech In This Day and Age They Must Be a Tax Exempt 508 NPRO not a 501(c)(3) Which Are Not Exempt. Get Started Today!
- Serve god by creating a 508 religious non- profit humanitarian organization
- A 508 NPRO is established by Oregon State and is tax exempt allowing churches to stretch donations further
- A 508 NPRO is protected by the constitution of the United States and Oregon state law
- A 508 NPRO offers more freedom of speech, your church should be able to spread the word of god without fear
- A 508 NPRO is a vehicle that can be used to hold property and protect the property from liens, levies, seizures and confiscation from events arising as a result of your personal actions. This includes all property and/or assets, including homes.
We help people form churches for the purpose of spreading the word of god. We do not condone tax avoidance in any way.
Being tax exempt as a 508 NPRO does free churches up to handle donations easier and make every penny go a lot further when it comes to the amount of good the church can do.
Start A Church, Start Giving Back, Start Today!
Contact Us Today!
“Churches and religious organizations may be legally organized in a variety of ways under state law, including as unincorporated associations, nonprofit corporations, corporations sole and charitable trusts.”Willie F. Peterson